Notes of Ripened Fig, Velvety Musk, Midnight Rose & Fig Leaf.
Unearth the pure magnificence of the wild fig tree. Rooted down in the dry sun-drenched soil, smooth white bark unfolds with fragrant facets of lush green leaves. This matriarch of the orchard is crowned with succulent dark fruits, filled with coveted sweet nectar and armed with sophisticated woody stalks. The rustling wind sweeps up the essence of plump wild berries and fallen crushed leaves, leaving you with an aromatic fragrance so sweet and alluring that it earns its name - Forbidden Fig.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Fill (oz): 9
- Fill (g/ml): 255
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
Imperial Dimensions: 3.4" D x 3.75" H
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.